Secret key without public key

CONNIE RODRIGUEZ CONNIE.RODRIGUEZ at childrens.com
Tue Mar 30 00:14:15 CEST 2010

Help!!  Just last week I was able to decrypt files for our Vendor.  I tried this morning and now I get the message below.  The only changes that occurred was that another vendor key was added last week.  The ELG-E Key is the same the message was encrypted with.  Any insight to this message is appreciated.  I read a few articles and it stated to delete secret key but I am not comfortable with deleting any key without some kind of guidance since I am a rookie at gpg.   Anyway I am confused as to why I would need to delete the secret key when nothing has changed for this vendor.

gpg: key 9EDEB618: secret key without public key - skipped
gpg: encrypted with ELG-E key, ID BEA2D168
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide

Connie

		information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the <br />
		individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further <br />

		disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any <br />
		disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a <br />
		violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, <br />
		please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at <br />
		privacy at childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all <br />
		applicable privileges related to this information.</span><br />