Testing with card, some questions

J. Ottosson j-001 at ottosson.nu
Tue Nov 16 12:45:55 CET 2010

Thanx,

A final small test before I awaite some wise advice..

I manually deleted the keys in the keyrings, which were obvioulusly there, that
does not end my questions though.

Now I don't see the keys in list-keys etc when card is not active, good so far
then :) However when I now use the card, the card contents is visable in GPA
Card manager just fine, as with --card-status in cmd. However, now the onboard
keys seem nonexistent to GPA itself. When trying to sign something, the card key
is NOT visable when card is in and not showed amongst those to chose from. And
the key does not show up in keyring listings.

I can have card manager up and remove-add the card repeatidly and it's noticed
on the fly with no problems.

Refreshing makes no difference for GPA key manager. I have tried killing the
service you mentioned but see no change.

Am I still missing something?

TIA,

/J