GPG on Windows 7?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:33:25 CET 2010

Is it possible to use GPG on Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)?
We have kept using Gpg4Win 1.1.4 for some time since when we tried the
version 2.0.0 it killed certain functions on our PC:s (I think for
instance Outlook went haywire).
But now our IT person says GPG does not work on Windows 7, so what is
the final verdict here?

We use GPGee for encrypting files since we cannot use Outlook email
encryption, so we need this to work in the Explorer for Windows 7 too.

Or is there a  new version that can handle the Outlook emails
properly? Note: we do not want to change into only using plain text
emails.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden