Gpg4Win 2.0.4 with GnuPG 1.4.11??

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 19 10:22:54 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:59, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> Not true.  For instance, WinZip is a 32-bit application, yet it
> integrates just fine into the context sensitive menu.

In this case it is not an explorere extension.  An explorer extensions
needs to be a 64 bit DLL.  Of course using an external program works.
The explorer extension has the advantage of a closer integration.

Gpg4win's GpgEX explorereextension requires two GnuPG related DLL and
we can't easily change them to 64 bit.  Eventually this will be done.

For the time being, I suggest the use of GPA.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner