Gpg4Win 2.0.4 with GnuPG 1.4.11??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:34:15 CET 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:22:54 +0100, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:59, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:
>
>> Not true.  For instance, WinZip is a 32-bit application, yet it
>> integrates just fine into the context sensitive menu.
>
>In this case it is not an explorere extension.  An explorer extensions
>needs to be a 64 bit DLL.  Of course using an external program works.
>The explorer extension has the advantage of a closer integration.
>
>Gpg4win's GpgEX explorereextension requires two GnuPG related DLL and
>we can't easily change them to 64 bit.  Eventually this will be done.
>
>For the time being, I suggest the use of GPA.

Thanks, that could be a good idea, at least to test.
How do I go about installing that separately on Win7?
I realize it is part of GPG4Win, but I would like to have it
separately working with my GnuPG 1.4.11...

Google led me to this chain:
1) http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html
2) Development site: http://wald.intevation.org/projects/gpa/
3) Download:
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=13&release_id=264
4) File download:
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/603/gpa-0.9.0.tar.bz2

But this is a *source* download, how do I get a binary to install in
Windows7??
--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden