Where is the webpage for GpgEx?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 01:26:53 CET 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 00:17:13 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:26:21 +0100, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:39, bo.berglund at gmail.com said:
>>
>>There should be only one copy of GnuPG on a system.  If you install a
>>second one it is up to you to fix problems.  The only recommended way to
>>install GnuPG on a desktop Windows box is to use the gpg4win installer.
>>

>I have a test PC (a virtual one) where I have already installed
>GPG4Win 1.1.4 (I think 2.5 years ago).
>I don't use it that much but I need it when I am travelling (the
>virtual machine is on a USB disk).
>
>So, I figured I could use it as a test platform by installing the
>latest GPG4Win on it, but how do I go about it?
>I have already the GnuPG 1.4.9 installed via GPG4Win and the newest
>comes with the 2.0.x version.
>
>Should I uninstall everything first or can I just run the installer
>and it will update everything for me?
>(Including the handling of my keyrings etc).

I found a note in the help pages that I should uninstall first, which
I did. Now I got version 2.0.4 installed and working, but with a very
irritating misconfiguration:
Some pages in Kleopatra and GpgEX display text in Swedish even though
I selected English as the language during install.
I have not yet found a way to fix this and curiously Kleopatra
Configuration shows the same behaviour itself! All tabs excpet the
rightmost are English, whereas this one is Swedish.....

I want all of my windows and dialogs to speak English. :-(

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden