Gpg4Win 2.0.4 with GnuPG 1.4.11??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:07:26 CET 2010

I want to get my hands on the utilities shipped with Gpg4Win
(Kleopatra, GpgEx etc) but I do *not* want to have my GnuPG 1.4.11
clobbered in the process.
Unfortunately the Gpg4Win 2.0.4 installer lets me choose if I want to
install *all* of the extras by having a checkbox for each. But the
GnuPG itself is *not* optional! And it installs the less stable 2.0.14
version...
So there seems to be no way to keep the existing GnuPG 1.4.11 and
still get the tools installed. :-(

Or did I miss some workaround for this?

Note: I already have the latest GPG (from about a month ago) but it is
based on the 1 tree rather than 2.

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden