How can I drop a file for encryption on the GPA FileManager

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:31:40 CET 2010

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:39:24 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:59:36 +0000, Lee Elcocks
><l_elcocks at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Good Luck with GPG4win, i cannot find any decent documentation on how
>>to use! and get no reply's from the GPG4Win mailing lists either.
>>You can't sign and encrypt a file at the same time either through
>>the command line so i had to abort and go back to PGP.
>>Really annoyed i waisted my time on this.
>>
>I agree it is very strange because I too checked the checkboxes to
>deposit the "Kompendium" but after installation it is nowhere to be
>found!
>I wonder why they make an installer that does not deposit the user
>manual, especially if one checks that option in the setup screens....

I WAS WRONG!
I found that the installer creates 2 different start program folders,
one named "GNU Privacy Guard" (which is the one I looked into) and one
named "Gpg4win".
In the latter is a Documentation subfolder where you can find full and
extensive documentation! :-)

Sorry for this misinformation!

--
Bo Berglund