schedule batch file

Lee Elcocks l_elcocks at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 17:18:46 CEST 2010

Hello

I have installed GNUGP 1.4.10 installed on windows XP. I need to create a script that will allow me to do the following.

Create a 'drop folder' in a directory, where any files dropped in that location will be encrypted and signed with the same keys.

Create a 'decrpted' folder where any encyrpted files that are dropped to this location are decypted using the same keys.

The keys will have passphrases on them, i need to automate this also so their is no human interaction.

I plan to schedule the batch files using XP scheduler

Any help, and i mean any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Lee