Encrytped email attachments

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Tue Oct 12 12:59:42 CEST 2010

On 12/10/10 8:44 PM, Faramir wrote:

>   Well, Enigmail could be seen as an additional library. Programmers
> have one definition of libraries, the rest of the world maybe have another.

Good point, it has been a while since I've thought of things that way.

>   But yes, Thunderbird with Enigmail is an awesome combo.

It most certainly is, especially with platform independence.  It's
particularly nice to be able to copy profile directories between systems
which will preserve plugins (I primarily use Enigmail and External
Editor) across those platforms.

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben McGinnes  http://www.adversary.org/  Twitter: benmcginnes
    Systems Administrator, Writer, ICT Consultant