Confirmation for cached passphrases useful?

Jameson Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Sat Oct 16 01:26:14 CEST 2010

> I just don't like the idea that access to the agent is "not noticed by
> design".

I strongly agree with this point.  Let's think about it another way:
what if the user is themselves doing something that is unintentionally
accessing the key?  They might prefer to know about it rather than have
it accessed without their knowledge.  I would say that's good enough
reason to have confirmation right there.

jamie.