gpgkey2ssh

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:03:26 CEST 2010

On 10/21/2010 09:28 PM, Jameson Rollins wrote:
> Hi, Aaron.  You might be interested in some of the tools that come with
> the Monkeysphere [0] package, which deals with a lot of OpenPGP for SSH
> stuff.  It comes with the utility openpgp2ssh, which translates OpenPGP
> keys to SSH keys (and is well documented).  From openpgp2ssh(1):

[snip]

> It's available in Debian, Ubuntu, and some other distros [1].

Hmm. I would hope that GnuPG and OpenSSH would provide this
functionality natively. I don't know what the status is for Monkeysphere
on Red Hat-based systems (Fedora specifically), so I'll have a look at
it. But right now, I'm not keen on relying on yet another tool to make
this possible. If it's what needs to be done, then it's what needs to be
done, but I want to see if I can get it working with already
default-preinstalled tools.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o