Syncing secring for mobile users

Thomas Lecavelier thomas at lecavelier.name
Thu Oct 28 16:14:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I tried many times to use GPG on a day-to-day basis. It often starts very well: I sign every mail I sent, evangelis people asking about my strange signatures, etc. But there's a fact: I'm a computer scientist worker, so I work on many computers, but not at the same rate.
Currently, I'm at work, setting up my iMac. So I download an exported secring from one of my personnal server. But I compare it to my keyring on my laptop, and even on my phone: they *all* diverge. I'm owned.

Here my true question: what's your workflow to sync your keyring between multiple computers? I thought about having a ring for personnal usage, and a ring for pro usage, but I'm consulting both my personnal and private email on every computers. I can't think about a simple solution, so I'd be glad to have your thoughts about it :)

Thank you

--
Thomas "Ook? Ook!" Lecavelier
http://thomas.lecavelier.name