Syncing secring for mobile users

Tiago Faria tiago at xroot.org
Thu Oct 28 18:41:58 CEST 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:47:04 -0500
Anthony Papillion <papillion at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Here my true question: what's your workflow to sync your keyring
> > between multiple computers? I thought about having a ring for
> > personnal usage, and a ring for pro usage, but I'm consulting both
> > my personnal and private email on every computers. I can't think
> > about a simple solution, so I'd be glad to have your thoughts about
> > it :)

For keys that I require access in more than 1 computer, I usually have
the keys stored on the OpenPGP card.

I keep it on my wallet and a backup of the keys, done every once in a
while, in a encrypted removable drive.

I don't use it on my phone, though.

Tiago

--
Tiago Faria 		| 		http://xroot.org

OpenPGP Key ID: 0xB9466FB4 | http://xroot.org/contact
FingerPrint: 27FB 1E35 81B8 5626 9450 EAFC 2517 8AB4 B946 6FB4