Files encrypted on another system

Taka Fukuda fukuda at computer.org
Sat Oct 30 13:47:32 CEST 2010

    Hi,

    I created an encrypted file on a Fedora machine, and
    lost the environment except for the encrypted file
    itself. (I remember the pass-phrase, though.)

    I have tried to decrypt the file, but I got

    fukuda at lark:~% gpg --decrypt  Sync/Diary.gpg
    gpg: encrypted with ELG-E key, ID CA21E488
    gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

    Are there any ways to recover the file?

    Regards,

--
--                                               Taka Fukuda
--                                    fukuda at computer.org