default directory?

ebay person ebaymiscsales at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:53:29 CEST 2010

> Hi
>
> I have been using GPG for a while now and have not run into this before. I
> get a pgp file from a client, when i put in my passpharse it comes up with
> this error
>
> gpg: error creating `/Inet/PGP/filename.daily': No such file or directory
> gpg: handle plaintext failed: No such file or directory
> gpg: mdc_packet with invalid encoding
> gpg: decryption failed: Invalid packet
> File: C:\Users\username\Desktop\filename.daily.pgp
> Time: 9/16/2010 11:14:56 AM (9/16/2010 4:14:56 PM UTC)

I can open the file fine with the PGP program. I don't see in GPG where I
can set the default export directory it always before just put it in the
root directory where the file is.
I have tried creating the folder Inet and PGP on the desktop but that still
didn't put the file in it. I get the same error.
I am using GPGshell for Windows v3.76

Any help would be great.
thanks