Hi

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:34:14 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 07:25:20PM -0400, Jerry wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:41:57 -0600
> Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com> articulated:
> > http://passwordcard.org will fix that. :)
>
> Dumping GShit would have been my first choice.

Not sure what your problem is. His account got hacked, likely due to a poor
password, so I recommended a solution to a better password. In fact,
passwordcard.org can be applied to anything that needs passwords, including
the passphrase for your GPG key. It's randomly generated using a secure
PRNG, and the randomness in the chosen password from the card guarantees
enough entropy to secure your account against brute force attacks,
provided the length is sufficient.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o