Deniability

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 3 21:49:01 CEST 2011

On 03-04-2011 18:31, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

> If I was in the People's Republic of Berzerkistan and a cop sees me
> take a photograph of a bank, then it literally *does not matter* that
> I had no idea it was a crime: I'm still going to do ten to fifteen
> years in a Berzerkistani prison camp for it.

Of course, it didn't occur to you that paying $200 in cash to the cop
would make him "forget" that "crime" instantly. But that would make you
punishable in the US I believe, where it seems to be illegal to bribe a
gouvernment official in another country if you are in that other
country. Ony way or another, you're screwed.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Wevers