Extract numbers from a key

Sébastien tigresetdragons at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 19:23:48 CEST 2011

I success to catch the numbers with a blank passphrase and pgpdump.

I found something strange with the number d. The operation e*d mod phi
is not equal to 1, as expected with the RSA algo. I looked in
cipher/rsa.c and I found that d is evaluated to match e*d mod f = 1 ,
with f = phi/gcd((p-1),(q-1)) .
Why is it coded like that ? Is it safe ?