Who is doing S/MIME enveloping in KMail - gnupg2 or KMail?

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:25:47 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:48:35AM -0500, Nicholas Sushkin wrote:
> Hi, I think there is a bug in the way KMail is doing S/Mime envelop for signed
> but not encrypted messages. I'd like to follow through, but I am not sure if
> it's gnupg or KMail, which is the proper forum. Does anyone (Werner) know by
> any chance?

Can you explain more? I'm assuming you're using GnuPG 2.0, seeing as though
1.4.* does not support S/MIME. Or are you confusing S/MIME with PGP/MIME?
What errors are you seeing? What are you trying to do? Et cetera.

Thanks,

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o