moving user ID Comments to --expert mode

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Feb 4 08:16:30 CET 2011

On 02/03/2011 17:52, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

>> >  Why?
> Because it does not recognize the validity of a well-answered question.

I recognized it, but I don't think the answer is as central to the
question of moving comments to expert mode as you do. Daniel's argument
boils down to "almost everyone who uses a comment doesn't need to, and
most of the ones who do use them poorly." Your counter argument boils
down to, "yeah, but here is a group of people who use comments well." I
gave a tongue-in-cheek response, but the kernel of it was (IMO) pertinent.

Doug

			-- OK Go