moving user ID Comments to --expert mode

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Feb 4 08:35:33 CET 2011

On 2/4/11 2:16 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
> I recognized it, but I don't think the answer is as central to the
> question of moving comments to expert mode as you do. Daniel's argument
> boils down...

I wasn't responding to Daniel.  I was responding to Matt Goins, as was
shown in my message, who said he had never seen any comment that helped
him identify the owner of a key in a meaningful way.

To that statement, pointing out the ham radio community's use of comment
fields to store license numbers is on point.  Moving the goalposts to,
"but ham operators can still set comment fields with --expert," is not.