MacGPG2 v2.0.17-9 released!
benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 16:22:18 CET 2011
MacGPG2 v2.0.17-9 is available from
Please use the detached signature to confirm the integrity of your
download prior to install. Public key needed available from
Unzip the archive and then run the MacGPG2 installer.
MD5 (MacGPG2-2.0.17-9.zip) = 36dec9b2b7f24234a2286d736397d8e9
MD5 (MacGPG2-2.0.17-9.pkg) = 1d6698bca1450496543030247934579b
* 121,836 downloads of MacGPG2 from 165 countries in two years!
* Following fixes:
* Patch to facilitate IDEA support; requires alternative encryption
library *NOT INCLUDED*
* Supports 32- and 64-bit Intel Macs running OS X Leopard (10.5) and higher.
* Core upgraded to GnuPG v2.0.17
= Configured to use standard socket and daemonise gpg agent on the fly if
* Maximum key size increased to 8192 bits; not recommended and
command line option.
* Includes GPGTools gpg-agent cache-id option patch.
* Pinentry updated by GPGTools team and includes keychain support
* Installs exclusively under /usr/local/MacGPG2/ removing previous
* Libksba upgraded to v1.1.0
* Libusb upgraded to v1.0.8
* Werner Koch and the GnuPG Project, http://www.gnupg.org/
* Stéphane Corthésy for the launchd patches.
* Charly Avital for his patient testing.
* Dr Alun J Carr for his kind donation.
Noteworthy changes in GnuPG version 2.0.17 (2011-01-13)
* Allow more hash algorithms with the OpenPGP v2 card.
* The gpg-agent now tests for a new gpg-agent.conf on a HUP.
* Fixed output of "gpgconf --check-options".
* Fixed a bug where Scdaemon sends a signal to Gpg-agent running in
* Fixed TTY management for pinentries and session variable update
* Minor bug fixes.
More information about the Gnupg-users