Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:58:04 CET 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:12:48 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

Seems like noone can answer this question....

through the GPA "Edit/Backend preferences" or by directly editing the
conf file, how can I then use that group name to specify for whom the
file should be encrypted?

I am using the GPA application that comes with Gpg4Win 2.0.3 to do my
GPG tasks. I am using Windows 7 X64 Professional.

What I want to do is to encrypt a specific file before sending it as
an attachment in an email. I need to encrypt it several times a week
after it has been revised because it is a live specification document
and it is very tedious to always sift through the long list of keys to
select the keys for the development team members...
A group would have made life so much easier.

Is there any other way to encrypt a file than using GPA?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden