Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Paul Richard Ramer free10pro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:35:56 CET 2011

On 01/12/2011 02:58 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:12:48 +0100, Bo Berglund
> <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Seems like noone can answer this question....

Cheer up. :-) Sometimes it can take a few days before someone can get
you the answer that you need.

> What I want to do is to encrypt a specific file before sending it as
> an attachment in an email. I need to encrypt it several times a week
> after it has been revised because it is a live specification document
> and it is very tedious to always sift through the long list of keys to
> select the keys for the development team members...
> A group would have made life so much easier.

What you want to do is easy with the command line, but I don't know
about how to do it with GPA.

-Paul

--
Please use my PGP key when sending me e-mail, if you can.

PGP Key ID: 0x3DB6D884
PGP Fingerprint: EBA7 88B3 6D98 2D4A E045  A9F7 C7C6 6ADF 3DB6 D884