Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:54:00 CET 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:35:56 -0800, Paul Richard Ramer
<free10pro at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 01/12/2011 02:58 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:12:48 +0100, Bo Berglund
>> <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> What I want to do is to encrypt a specific file before sending it as
>> an attachment in an email. I need to encrypt it several times a week
>> after it has been revised because it is a live specification document
>> and it is very tedious to always sift through the long list of keys to
>> select the keys for the development team members...
>> A group would have made life so much easier.
>
>What you want to do is easy with the command line, but I don't know
>about how to do it with GPA.

That is precicely my point, GPA seems totally unaware of key groups...

In addition Win7X64 does not let any of the GPG tools integrate with
Windows Explorer so there is no right-click functionality available :(

Anyway I have managed to put together a batch file with the commands I
need for the particular file I work on. So now I encrypt by running
this batch file. The command in the batch file uses the group notation
for recipients.

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden