Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:43:35 CET 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:30:23 -0800, Paul Richard Ramer
<free10pro at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 01/11/2011 02:12 PM, Bo Berglund wrote:

>Try clicking on the heading "User Name".  That will make GPA sort by
>name rather than key ID.

I am doing that but sonce the names of my associates are not
alphabetically adjacent, it doesn't help a lot...

>> Is there some other application that can be used to encrypt a file
>> with GPG which actually works in Windows 7 X64 and also shows the
>> group?
>
>I don't know, I don't use Windows.  But check out the list of frontends
>for GnuPG at <http://gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.en.htm>.
Link is broken. This is the correct one:
http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.html

For now I have reverted to a batch file which I can just doubleclick
and it will encrypt the specific document to the group.
The remaining problem I have now is that I have to remember to close
MSWord so it does not have the document file open before I use the
batch file.
Otherwise gpg will not be able to encrypt the file, instead it gives a
very strange error message.

--

Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden