Organizing GPA public key list into favourites groups????
bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:01:24 CET 2011
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:57:40 +0000, MFPA <expires2011 at ymail.com>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>On Thursday 13 January 2011 at 8:33:33 PM, in
><mid:2boui6tfg3hasb9rde5bl90n8nkiac0jqu at 4ax.com>, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I don't know if GPGShell
>> actually shows the groups defined in the gpg.conf file
>GPGshell doesn't use the groups defined in gpg.conf - it uses its own
OK, so I downloaded and installed GPGshell 3.77 to test it. Result:
- This application tries to install stuff into Winows/system32!!!!!
- When using GPGtools to encrypt, it opens an explorer window on
These two items alone would be cause not to use GPGshell. All programs
should keep off of the windows system folders!
- Even though a few tools were set to install to quick-launch they are
- No Explorer integration at all...
- Not possible to use "lists", the menu says <no list available>
- No menu command to create a list...
Developer in Sweden
More information about the Gnupg-users