Smartcard durability?

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Thu Jul 28 13:29:49 CEST 2011

It's a small sample to be sure, but I've been carrying my smartcard in
my wallet for several months and it's held up just fine.  It has a
tiny bit of curvature to it now, but that's only noticeable if you lay
it on something flat, and has no impact on its usage.  (If it matters
any, I carry my wallet in a front pocket -- I know some people sit on
theirs which might be a bit worse for it.)

David