uninstall problems

Fields, Ian M ian.m.fields at lmco.com
Thu Jun 2 18:18:55 CEST 2011

Good afternoon,

I was attempting to uninstall gnupg-w32cli-1.4.11 from my machine. I was successful, but upon attempting to reinstall it and checking the version I am seeing that version 1.4.9 is installed. So I basically have 2 problems.

1)      I can't remove the application

2)      I can't reinstall it and get to version 1.4.11 anymore.

After the application says that it has been successfully removed I can still run gpg commands. I am running a Win7 OS (64 and 32 bit).

Any help you could provide will be great.