Working with a system-shared keyring

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Thu Jun 9 22:38:45 CEST 2011

On 06/03/2011 00:19, Werner Koch wrote:
> Be warned that future gpg versions may not support the use of multiple
> keyrings.

IMO that would be a serious regression. I have several different spheres
where I use PGP, and I use various different keyrings to make it easy to
keep things up to date. I also use keyrings to keep the keys that have
signed my key, keys that I've signed, etc.

I realize that my use is exceptional, and that the average gnupg user
isn't going to have nearly as many separate keyrings as I do, but I'd
hate to lose that capability.

Doug

			-- OK Go