Problem with faked-system-time option

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Thu Jun 16 03:15:15 CEST 2011

> There are two main reasons why I'm referring you to a lawyer:
>
> (a) to the extent I know some lawyers' strategies, I am generally
>    not at liberty to talk about them, and
> (b) to the extent I am at liberty to talk about the rest, I am
>    not confident of my ability to present their methods correctly,
>    due to the fact I haven't spent ten years learning all the
>    intricacies of contract law
>
> Neither (a) nor (b) interferes with my confidence in the statement,
> "contract lawyers are well-prepared for repudiating electronic documents."

Does (b) not interfere? You either understand whether a strategy is
valid or not, or you don't. At the very least, if you have any
confidence in a strategy (that you are at liberty to talk about),
you'd be able to give an overview, right? Otherwise, if you are not
confident in your ability to present the strategy correctly, how can
you be confident in your ability to understand and *evaluate* the
strategy as to its correctness and success likelihood?

--
Jerome Baum
tel +49-1578-8434336
email jerome at jeromebaum.com
web www.jeromebaum.com
--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA