Problem with faked-system-time option

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Jun 16 03:26:30 CEST 2011

On 6/15/11 9:15 PM, Jerome Baum wrote:
> Does (b) not interfere? You either understand whether a strategy is
> valid or not, or you don't.

It's kind of like how in college I saw Professor Lichty derive special
relativity from the Pythagorean Theorem and first principles.  Do I know
it can be done?  Sure, because I remember my eyes popping out of my head
at the elegance and simplicity, and realizing "my God, relativity is so
important because it's /background independent!/"  But if you were to
say, "hey, that's really cool, show me!", I'd tell you that you'd have
to ask Professor Lichty.