DH Key

Lane Brooks lane at brooks.nu
Thu Jun 23 17:11:37 CEST 2011

I need to generate a 2048-bit PGP version 6.5.3 or later and of the type
DH/DSS public key. I have read in the FAQ how to edit the key to be
compatible with PGP, but I cannot find how to generate a DH type key.
The gnupg on Fedora 15 has the following options when I run gpg2 --gen-key:

Please select what kind of key you want:
    (1) RSA and RSA (default)
    (2) DSA and Elgamal
    (3) DSA (sign only)
    (4) RSA (sign only)
Your selection?

I compiled the latest 2.0 version myself and it has the same options. I
was hoping the configure output would tell me I was missing a DH crypt
library, but it didn't. How do I compile DH support into gpg? I cannot
find anything on google.

Lane