Problem with faked-system-time option

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Jun 28 21:18:48 CEST 2011

> What's in a name?  GnuPG already cares about anonymity interests:

Just because GnuPG has adopted some feature requests to facilitate
anonymity does not mean GnuPG will, or even should, adopt other feature
requests for the same.  If I buy you a beer I'm not obligated to buy you
dinner.

Ultimately, if this is important to you then you have two choices:
convince someone to write the patches for you, or else write the patches
yourself.  If you're unable to convince others to do it, then start
teaching yourself C.