For Windows

Jonathan Ely thajsta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:50:15 CET 2011

Hello. I use Enigmail, so of course I have GnuPG installed. I use 1.4.9
because [1] I can not find an executable for 2.0.17 for Windows, and [2]
I do not know how to configure the GPG-agent. Can somebody please assist
me with upgrading to 2.0.17 and configuring the agent? For about a week
I have been searching everywhere but found nothing. I did install
GPG4WIN then uninstalled it because I could not figure out how to use
the agent and the GPA utility is not screen reader accessible. Thanks in
advance for your help.

PS. I am blind and use a screen reader. Everything must be 100% keyboard
accessible.
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain