For Windows

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Sat Mar 12 12:29:34 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 04:56:11PM -0700, Aaron Toponce wrote:

>On a side note, you may wish to re-evaluate your email signature.
>Confidentiality notices are usually annoying to most recipients,
>especially on mailing lists, where the email is publicly accessible on
>the Internet for all to see.

And as a further side note... the GPG-signature failed to validate, most
likely due to the legalise bla-bla signature being inserted in the
message. I suppose that disabling that signature might be out of the
original senders control, but since they used a gmail account, perhaps
they should post through gmail instead of using whatever server that
inserts the legal disclaimer.

Remco