For Windows

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Sun Mar 13 16:54:28 CET 2011

On 13/03/11 10:42 PM, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:21:43 +1100
> Ben McGinnes <ben at adversary.org> articulated:
>
>> Yes, this is a fine example of why in-line still has a place in the
>> world.
>
> Actually, it is a fine example of users/MUAs not correctly
> formatting e-mail messages thereby forcing the use of a deprecated
> method. One that forces me to clean up the mess when I receive just
> such an e-mail.

It would be nice to be able to fix the errors of every poorly designed
MUA, but then it would have been nice to have kept HTML out of email.
We work with what we've got.

Also, let's not continue the "in-line is deprecated" argument, just
because PGP/MIME may be better (personally I agree that it is better).

Regards,
Ben