For Windows

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Sun Mar 13 23:29:46 CET 2011

On 03/13/2011 10:57 AM, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:19:58 -0600
> Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com> articulated:
>
>> On 03/13/2011 06:56 AM, Brad Rogers wrote:
>>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 06:05:12 -0600
>>> Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Aaron,

>>> See the way Outlook Express treats PGP sigs, and the messages to
>>> which they're attached.
>>
>> Are you implying that Outlook Express determines the support life
>> cycle of OpenPGP standards?
>
> Outlook Express has been replaced by Windows Mail, an improved e‑mail
> program with enhancements such as junk e‑mail filtering and protection
> against phishing messages.

I really don't want to get involved in this debate.  The same one two
weeks ago didn't change anyone's mind and this one won't either.
But...

Last time I tested, maybe a year ago, Windows Live Mail had the same
weird behavior.  It leads me to believe that it's just a re-branded
version of outlook express.

If we actually want to add some new content the MIME vs Inline debate
this time, consider that the OP is blind and uses a screen reader.  I've
got a strong suspicion that PGP/Mime would play much more nicely with a
screen reader or braille display than PGP/Inline.

--
-Grant

"Look around! Can you construct some sort of rudimentary lathe?"