Keyservers

Jonathan Ely thajsta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:57:51 CET 2011

It seems no matter which key server I try I encounter the alert saying
nothing can be found. This is very annoying. Does anybody know what the
problem is and how I can fix it? I can not seem to find a list of key
servers online. All I want to do is search for one's public key and
import it but I can not.
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain