Keyservers

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Mon Mar 21 07:33:08 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 10:26:03PM +0100, Martin Gollowitzer wrote:
>> Really? For me, it is much easier to access the newest reply instead of
>> using the Down Arrow key to find it. Gmail always worked the same way
>> for me.
>
>You might want to read [1,2,3].
>
>[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/Fellows/mk/EmailGuide
>[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style
>[3] http://www.guckes.net/mail/editing.html

Hi Martin,

While I fully agree on bottom posting being preferred, I wonder if it's
not a lost battle already. People quoting 'properly' are in such a
minority that I don't think this can be changed around anymore. Of course,
some fora will still be the exception to this, but I fear they will become
less and less in number. Most of the guides on proper netiquette date from
the previous century too and people don't seem interested anymore in doing
things properly.

Remco