How to open Windows GPG encrypted files on Mac OS X

insightfulmac julioesori at gmail.com
Sun May 1 05:34:01 CEST 2011

Hi, All,

First of all, thanks for the answers!

After reviewing all answers, I have solved my problem! As Charly correctly
pointed out, there is a slightly difference between TXT files from Mac OS X
and Windows (basically Windows end-of-line is /R/F and Mac is /F)... As a
newbie in Mac OS X, I didn't know that...

The solution was to "convert" the Windows TXT file to the Mac OS X TXT
format. Then, GPGServices worked perfectly!

By the way: GPGServices is a very elegant solution! Better and simpler than
all frontends I have used in order to decrypt files in Windows...

Best regards!