Displaying signature algorithms when doing --check-sigs, disabling algorithms for web of trust.

Jerome Baum jerome at jeromebaum.com
Thu May 12 06:07:02 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 13:33, Tomasz Wozowicz <zirconiumnzinc at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi again
> I have problems with finding that message with search engine. Do you
> remember when that disscusion took place? At least the year?

This Apr, subject was: "Updating signature cert-level". For whether it makes
sense, read the discussion. For the solution, to quote:

GnuPG supports reading a trust "map" generated by an external process that
> can use whatever trust rules it likes.

I think he's referring to import-ownertrust in combination with trust-model
direct.

--
Jerome Baum

tel +49-1578-8434336
email jerome at jeromebaum.com
--
PGP: A0E4 B2D4 94E6 20EE 85BA E45B 63E4 2BD8 C58C 753A
PGP: 2C23 EBFF DF1A 840D 2351 F5F5 F25B A03F 2152 36DA