GPG Problem - invalid radix64 character

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Tue May 17 14:16:43 CEST 2011

On 16 maj 2011, at 18.35, Jerome Baum wrote:

> So, start at the beginning of scrapped data (with a copy, of
> course), fill in "A"s until you reach the 76 (or 80) limit, fill in
> a line break, continue with "A"s, repeat until nothing left.

That was a lot more difficult than it sounded!! :)

I tried vi, emacs, sed, tr and finaly perl (!!). Perl finaly managed
to find and replace the
faulty characters...

Something in the TERM I guess...

But the last part didn't end up at the 64 char limit the other lines
have. Instead, the last
char on that line is at position 15. Would that be a problem?

> GnuPG may choke on an incorrect checksum, but there should be an
> override option or it might just spit out the file anyway.

Are you thinking about the '--ignore-crc-error' option?

--
You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman.
You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons