GPG keys listed are not correct.

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed May 18 03:16:25 CEST 2011

Hi Lucelio--

On 05/17/2011 07:56 PM, Lucélio Gomes de Freitas wrote:
> I have Virtualbox-4.0.6 installed ok on my Linux machine, but on
> updating to the newest one . . . .
> I got the following messages using(KDE) kpackage kit:
 [...]
> Sorry for this question but:
> How to install the correct GPG keys for this package?
> where are the correct key URLs, and where to configure it? Please.

I think you'll need to ask these questions to either the kpackage kit
folks (whatever that is) or the Fedora folks; gpg just provides the
tools these projects use to verify their software downloads; the gnupg
project doesn't distribute their particular keys.

Note: if these problems arose from running something from the command
line (i don't know if you were using a GUI package manager or a command
within a terminal emulator), you might want to provide more context for
whoever you contact next.

Here are some useful tips for getting troubleshooting help for working
from the command line:

  https://support.mayfirst.org/wiki/terminal_transcripts

Regards,

	--dkg