GPG keys listed are not correct.

Larry Brower larry-lists at maxqe.com
Wed May 18 03:30:57 CEST 2011

On 05/17/2011 06:56 PM, Lucélio Gomes de Freitas wrote:

> Dear GnuPG staff,
>
> I have Virtualbox-4.0.6 installed ok on my Linux machine, but on
> updating to the newest one . . . .
> I got the following messages using(KDE) kpackage kit:

> 1 -> The GPG keys listed for the "Fedora 14 - x86_64 - VirtualBox"
> repository are already installed but they are not correct for this
> package.
> 2 -> Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.
>
> Sorry for this question but:
> How to install the correct GPG keys for this package?
> where are the correct key URLs, and where to configure it? Please.
>
> Ps. Besides Virtualbox I have installed Firefox & Thunderbird.
>
> Thanks.

Are you just trying to update virtualbox or Fedora in general ?

If Fedora, have you verified that the GPG key's for that release are
installed?

You might want to reference https://fedoraproject.org/keys

If it is just that one RPM you are trying to update and the key is
failing I would suggest contacting the packager of Virtualbox or making
an inquiry on the Fedora Users Mailing list which you can join at