revoke a revoked userID and e-mail from the GnuPG-Server

myNameScreen andreas-j-a-froehlich at gmx.de
Tue Nov 1 16:36:53 CET 2011

How can I revoke an revoked userID and e-mail from the GnuPG-Server?
How can I solve my problem in any way?

I am new at this topic. I created my gpg key with one e-mail address. Later
I decided to add a second e-mail. I recognised that my second e-mail was the
default signature and could not change it.

-- Now I know it, but it is to late.
(Edit description)
gpg --edit-key <userID>
uid 1
primary
quit

But I revoked my second E-Mail and send it to the GnuPG-Server.

But now I want to add this e-mail, I can not, because the old second name
and e-mail is used!

Hope you understand me and can help me, because I am  very harassed...