How to use terminal to change mac-cache-ttl

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 7 10:18:24 CEST 2011

On Thu,  6 Oct 2011 20:20, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> The good news is that I've put together a small Python script that will
> (hopefully) make things a little easier on you.  Give me a day or two to

I suggest that you use gpgconf to change configuration options.  We
designed this tool to allow easy changing of configuration options using
a GUI or by scripts.  As part of GnuPG it has intimate knowledge of the
options and takes care not to break things.  It is being used for years
by Kleopatra and GPA for preference settings and to dynamically create
configuration dialogs.

  http://gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gnupg/gpgconf.html

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner