Win7: Kleopatra does not open

Roland Siemons (P) Siemons at CleanFuels.nl
Fri Oct 21 11:21:59 CEST 2011

Dear Forum,

I recently installed GnuPG (Gpg4Win). My purpose is to be able to create
encrypted files for exchange via email. No integration with an email
client such as Thunderbird.

Therefore I need to be able to execute Kleopatra or GPA. Unfortunately
Kleopatra does not work. I tried both from a desktop shortcut, and the
command prompt (terminal). Just no reaction at all.
I tried several re-installs. On 2 occasions it got working, but gave up
a day later. Reinstall .... some success, and then failure again ...

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Roland Siemons