Question regarding unknown certificates

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Tue Oct 25 14:48:52 CEST 2011

I have a group of certificates listed that I am unable to delete. I
have tried using GPA and from the command line. Neither works. I did a
screen capture of these keys. This is the URL:

	http://seibercom.net/logs/FP1.png

These appear to be listed in the "/usr/local/share/gnupg/com-certs.pem"
file on my system.

	http://seibercom.net/logs/com-certs.pem

Since most of these certificates appear to be expired anyway, can I
just delete that file? I am not sure why they are being listed anyway.
What is there purpose?

I am running on a FreeBSD-8.2 amd64 system if that makes any difference.

--
Jerry ✌
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net